The Office Poster Book: 12 Designs to Display
10" H | 8" W | 0.4" T
Decorate your home, office, or dorm room with this set of twelve hilarious posters -- plus a thirteenth bonus poster -- celebrating The Office and your favorite group of Dunder Mifflin employees.
This officially licensed poster book features twelve unique 8" x 10" removable designs featuring Michael, Dwight, and all the rest of your favorite Dunder Mifflin employees, as well as a thirteenth bonus poster of Angela's iconic jazz babies. Posters include:
- "Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me." -- Michael Scott
- "Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, 'Would an idiot do that?' And if they would, I do not do that thing." -- Dwight Schrute
- "Mini cupcakes? As in the mini version of regular cupcakes? Which is already a mini version of cake? Honestly, where does it end with you people?" -- Kevin Malone
- "Close your mouth, sweetie. You look like a trout." -- Phyllis Lapin-Vance
- "If you pray enough, you can change yourself into a cat person." -- Angela Martin
- "Did I stutter?" -- Stanley Hudson
- And more!
Perfect for framing or washi-taping to your walls, these posters offer fans of The Office the best way to display their love for one of the greatest comedy series of all time