Employee of the Month Premium T-Shirt
If you can’t seem to recall Dunder Mifflin’s Employee of the Month program, it’s likely you’ve blocked it from your memory. That’s because it happens during “Scott’s Tots”, perhaps The Office’s most uncomfortable-to-watch episode. You know, the one that flashes back ten years, to when Michael promised to pay a bunch of children’s college tuitions if they made it through high school.
Anyway, this t-shirt is an instant classic, and perfect for any and every Office fan.
Features of the Employee of the Month T-Shirt
- Officially licensed by NBC.
- Our premium t-shirts feature a unisex, essential fit and a flattering side seam that looks good on everybody. We’ve carefully sized our garments to ensure a proper, modern and effortless fit that our customers love.
- Our tees are fabricated with 100%, highest-quality combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton for a soft, perfect feel.
- We use eco-friendly production practices that put our planet first. We choose eco-friendly dyes, and rely on a dying process that uses 7x less water than usual.
- We never contract with sweatshops to produce our tees, or any other product we sell.
- Shirt weighs 4.2 ounces.
About Moneyline Tees
Moneyline Tees is a purveyor of ultra-soft, officially-licensed t-shirts and much, much more. Our t-shirts, hoodies, and more are designed in sunny Santa Monica, California. We produce all our merchandise sustainably and without relying on sweatshops.
Since 2015, Moneyline Tees has sold over 100,000 t-shirts to customers across the world. From everyday tees to silly onesies to face masks, our online shop has something for everybody. And by everybody, we mean people who watch a ton of Netflix and spend half their workday sending memes to the same three people.